Dovetail Anna Taskpant
This pant was designed to fit "slouchy"—sit lower on the hips and relaxed through the leg. A chill silhouette reads casual. A hammer loop, crotch gusset, and ample pockets for tools and dog treats mean business. Relaxed from hip to leg—a bit more draped, a bit more lived-in, and seriously comfortable.
- Relaxed leg. Looking good.
- Mid-rise waist. Let's meet in the middle.
- 9 pockets. For real.
- Tool loop. Hammer time.
- Crotch gusset. Free the squat.
- Reinforced knee. Don’t blow it.
- Knee slot. Put a pad in it.
- Tough cuff. Don’t fray the hem.
Brings Lone Star Flare to Classic Styles for Men
FIFTH-GENERATION TEXAN Drew Bagot and his wife Christine wanted to create a brand that exemplifies what it means to be a Texas gentleman.
Its clothes made with exceptional craftsmanship and high-quality materials, their Austin-based startup Texas Standard embodies the unique Texas style and the Lone Star State’s legacy.